1. Company Name, Profile, Work Culture:Toolbox Animation Studio Pvt. Ltd.
Toolbox isVFX and AV Production Company in India, Toolbox Studio is specialized in video production verticals with our in-house professionals having 15+ years of local and international experience. Visualizing a VFX and digital videos requires deep insights of our client’s vision, and the way they want it to be understood. With clients from the Consumer goods, Hospitality, Medical, Automotive & Luxury space we have an ear to understanding requirements and designing effective visual solutions.
2. Company Address:
Toolbox Animation StudioPvt.Ltd.
SVG Classic, (Next to Comfort Zone),
15/1 A, Baner – Balewadi Road,
Balewadi, Pune – 411045
3. Industry: Production/ VFX Studio
4. Point of Contact for CV’s / Email ID:Priyanka – firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Number of Vacancies:1
6. Functional Area :Motion Graphics
7. Job Title / Designation:Motion Graphics Artist
8. Job Description:
Create Animations, Motion Graphics videos for use in the media like Television Advertisements, Films, Corporate Presentations, Website Videos.
- Creation of 2D Animation/Motion Graphics using Software’s like Photoshop and After Effects and Flash.
- Design Complex characters, backgrounds using creative skills.
- Understanding client requirements in detail.
- Working closely with Production managers and achieve the expected output.
9. Specific Skill Set :
- Excellent knowledge of software’s like Abode Photoshop, Adobe After effects and Max or Maya or Cinema 4D
- Exceptional organizational, time managementskills
- Good attention to details
- Good communicator (both oral and written)
- Well versed with all tools of MS office
- Self-motivated, initiator, results-oriented& team player
- Should demonstrate positive attitude and high interpersonal skills
10. Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required:2+ yearsof relevant experience
11. Annual CTC:Not a Constraint for right person
12. Location(s) of Job:BanerBalewadi Road, Pune
13. Minimum Education Requirements:Diploma/ Graduate/ Post graduate
14. No of rounds of Interviews: 3 (telephonic / F2F)
15. Work Timings : 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
16. Languages : English, Hindi(Working knowledge proficiency)
17. Any other skill set:
Enjoys working with people of all ages, from youth to parents and College staff
Efficiently organized, with the ability to maintain detailed records
Ability to execute events in a well-coordinated and planned manner
|Job Category||Motion Graphics Artist / Senior Artist|