1. Company Name, Profile, Work Culture: Toolbox Animation Studio Pvt. Ltd.
Toolbox Studio is a media organization in India, specialized in Visual Effects & Animation, TV Commercials, Motion Graphics and Corporate Video Production. We are designed to provide solutions to a range of industries that include Film, Broadcast, Online, Digital and spectrum of corporate sectors such as IT, Education, Hospitality, Automobile and Lifestyle. Along with having international experience across 3 continents, Toolbox is firmly rooted with its extensive home experience that places us uniquely to deliver international as well as domestic projects with equal professionalism.
2. Company Address:
Toolbox Animation Studio Pvt.Ltd.
SVG Classic, (Next to Comfort Zone),
15/1 A, Baner – Balewadi Road,
Balewadi, Pune – 411045
3. Industry: VFX/Animation Studio
4. Point of Contact for CV’s / Email ID: email@example.com
5. Number of Vacancies: 1
6. Functional Area :VFX
7. Job Title / Designation: VFX Supervisor
8. Job Description / Job Summary
To supervise & monitor creative and technical side of VFX production for multiple projects. VFX Supervisor will have a strong understanding of all disciplines within the VFX pipeline such as Rotoscope, Paint, Match move and Compositing
8.1 Responsibilities –
- Accountable for all VFX (Roto, Paint, Matchmove, Compositing) deliverables
- Work closely with production team (Roto, Paint, Matchmove and Compositing) for setting delivery schedule and quality standards.
- Ensure the team delivers quality shots on time and as per the budget requirements
- Set discipline and quality standards by leading through example and regularly providing feedback to the team.
- Ensure that team leads are effectively running their teams, providing guidance to resolve issues in the moment.
- Mentor and actively develop less experienced team members.
- Work with Business Development/ sales team, assisting them with VFX breakdowns, budgets and shot methodologies as & when required.
8.2 Specific Skill Set:
- Hands on experience of software’s like Nuke, 3D Equlizer/ SynthEyes, silhouetteis must
- Hands on experience on international projects
- Hands on experience in Microsoft office, specially excel 2010
- Should be able to take ownership of the project and complete the same before deadline
- Good team player and help team members to learn and grow
- Strong communicator (both oral and written) in English
- Self-motivated, initiator and results-oriented
- Should demonstrate positive attitude and high interpersonal skills
9. Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required: 5 to 8 years (Animation + VFX Industry), Minimum 2 years of experience of handing international client
10. Annual CTC: Not a constrain for a right person
11. Location(s) of Job: Pune
12. Minimum Education Requirements: Graduate in Fine Arts or Design / Any equivalent, relevant graduation
13. Work Timings :9:30 am to 6:30 pm (should be able to work for long hours based on the project delivery)
14. Languages : English, Hindi
|Job Category||VFX SUPERVISOR|