Toolbox Studio is a media organization in India, specialized in Visual Effects & Animation, TV Commercials, Motion Graphics and Corporate Video Production. We are designed to provide solutions to a range of industries that include Film, Broadcast, Online, Digital and spectrum of corporate sectors such as IT, Education, Hospitality, Automobile and Lifestyle. Along with having international experience across 3 continents, Toolbox is firmly rooted with its extensive home experience that places us uniquely to deliver international as well as domestic projects with equal professionalism
Company Name, Profile, Work Culture:Toolbox Animation Studio Pvt. Ltd.
To supervise & monitor creative and technical side of VFX production for multiple projects. VFX Manager will have a strong understanding of all disciplines within the VFX pipeline such as Rotoscope, Paint, Match move and Compositing.
- Accountable for all VFX (Roto, Paint, Matchmove, Compositing) deliverables
- Work closely with production team (Roto, Paint, Matchmove and Compositing) for setting delivery schedule and quality standards.
- Ensure the team delivers quality shots on time and as per the budget requirements
- Set discipline and quality standards by leading through example and regularly providing feedback to the team.
- Ensure that team leads are effectively running their teams, providing guidance to resolve issues in the moment.
- Mentor and actively develop less experienced team members.
- Work with Business Development/ sales team, assisting them with VFX breakdowns, budgets and shot methodologies as & when required.
Specific Skill Set
- Hands on experience of software’s like Nuke, 3D Equlizer/ SynthEyes, silhouetteis must
- Hands on experience on international projects
- Hands on experience in Microsoft office, specially excel 2010
- Should be able to take ownership of the project and complete the same before deadline
- Good team player and help team members to learn and grow
- Strong communicator (both oral and written) in English
- Self-motivated, initiator and results-oriented
- Should demonstrate positive attitude and high interpersonal skills
|Job Category||VFX Production Manager, VFX SUPERVISOR|
|Point of Contact for CV’s / Email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
|Job Title / Designation||VFX Production Manager|
|Annual CTC||Not a Constraint for right person|
|Location(s) of Job||Pune|
|Minimum Education Requirements||Graduate in Fine Arts or Design / Any equivalent, relevant graduation|
|Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required||5 to 8 years (Animation + VFX Industry), Minimum 2 years of experience of handing international client|
|Work Timings||9:30 am to 6:30 pm|
|Languages||English, Hindi(Working knowledge proficiency)|