Matchmove can be complicated, but we simplify it thanks to our team of matchmove specialists and the cutting-edge technology that supports them. 3D camera tracking, object tracking, layout and matchmove are some of the most challenging tasks to be executed at the post-production stage. At Toolbox Studio, we make sure matchmove services are delivered the way they are meant to be. We use Maya and 3D Equaliser software and adhere to quality benchmarks.
Why Choose Us for Matchmove Services in India?
- Our backbone is a talented team of experienced Matchmove artists and technicians who work diligently
- We work on Maya and 3D Equaliser softwares for all our matchmove projects
- We adhere to high quality benchmarks and have a varied experience of more than 10 years on matchmove services
- Our studio space is part of a 5000 Sq.ft IT fortified facility following MPAA guidelines
- With clients in USA, Canada, Australia, Europe among others, we have proven ourselves to be the trusted VFX outsourcing company in India
To sync the blast with camera motion, we needed to create track points so that CG can merge with the actual camera motion. We worked on more than 45 shots to matchmove such effects within deadlines.
The client’s requirement was to make a high-tech city along with a cruise ship. Toolbox Studio successfully delivered track points with accurate resolve on more than 20 shots with 100% client satisfaction.
A shot from Kinscem, where the character was supposed to be seen carrying a horse cart full of CG boxes, we delivered track points with proper resolve. We worked on plenty of shots to achieve desired output within given timeline.
A stuntman riding a horse, whose face was supposed to get replaced with the main character. We did matchmove with more than 95% quality and similarly delivered more than 80 shots for this project.